Presented by CDC Gaming Seminars and SEE, Inc.
Two-day, On-site Customized Training Program
The skills every leader needs to build an engaged and high-performing team.
SEE, Inc. transforms training into performance.
SEE, Inc. is a widely-recognized leader in the development, assessment and coaching of successful supervisors, managers and executives in all types of organizations and industries. Our team has extensive experience working with talent management, management coaching, and succession planning and developing the talent needed to extend an organization into the future.
Our specialized approach will insure an extremely high return on your investment in the following areas:
- Improved performance at all levels of the organization.
- Higher Productivity from subordinate team members.
- Increased team member engagement and satisfaction through leaders utilizing the learned skills.
- Reduced turnover among management and line level team members, reducing the cost of recruiting and associated risks.
- Reduced team member complaints and grievances.
- Improved consistency of operations through a steady stream of talented leaders.
- Improved morale among team members and leaders.
- Improved internal and external guest satisfaction.
This two-day program conducted by SEE, Inc. at your site includes the following topics:
- Leadership Transition and Understanding Leadership
- Communication Skills
- Team Engagement, Morale and Motivation
- Providing Feedback
- Self Awareness and Self Management
SEE, Inc. challenges and engages learners at a very high level and insures the skills are being mastered and embraced while creating an enjoyable and satisfying learning environment.
Personalized Learning with the DiSC® Management Profile
Each leader has their own personality and leadership style. In addition to the seminar topic materials, SEE, Inc. uses the Everything DiSC® Management Profile to assist learners in understanding their style and how it relates to leadership, communication, conflict, delegation and coaching
The DiSC® profile is completed by each participant before the training. Each participant receives their own report and uses it during each step of the training. This powerful tool has a great impact by helping leaders better understand themselves and others and connect more successfully with their team.
After completion of the Everything DiSC® Management Profile, participants will have access to an exclusive follow-up program that provides greater self-awareness and on-going learning.
SEE, Inc. is an authorized partner for Everything DiSC®, A Wiley Brand. Everything DiSC® is a trademark of Wiley and used with permission.
Cutting Edge, Green Training: No More Training Binders
All participants of SEE’s in-person training programs receive a customized tablet with seminar materials and other learning tools, instead of binders with paper pages. All participants keep their devices after the training to further encourage lifelong learning and reading.
SEE, Inc. is the only training provider offering the SEEK device with fully customized and preloaded content, individual assessment reports and a portal to access the DiscoverSEE.com online learning offerings.
- Morning: Leadership Transition and Communication Skills
- Afternoon: Engagement and Morale
- Morning: Coaching – Providing Feedback
- Afternoon: Self Awareness and Management
Seminar costs are based on the location and the size of the group being trained. For additional information and a price quote, please contact SEE, Inc. at 702-242-9080 or 800-345-9361 toll free or info@discoverSEE.com.