100-Minute Webinar Recording
Presented by Nicole Barker
President, Relationship Marketing Solutions
Are points a runaway cost with little benefit,
or a benefit that can be leveraged to spur greater loyalty?
This webinar will help you refine and reinvigorate this reinvestment.
Ask yourself three questions:
- How does your Points program stack up to your competition?
- Is your Points program a burdensome liability that sits on the books like a dead weight?
- Should Points be awarded for all forms of spend across your property?
This webinar deconstructs Points Programs.
- It shows you how you compare to neighboring programs: apples to apples
- It provides reporting templates to monitor liability and player abuse
- It answers the question whether you should award points across multiple outlets
- It lays out the proper use for Points in promotions and direct mail
- It confronts industry norms that cause unnecessary Point confusion and complexity
First, we will discuss the whys and wherefores of a Points Program.
- What should a Points Program accomplish from a property perspective?
- What should a Points Program offer from a customer perspective?
Then, we will test the strength of your Points Program.
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of a Points Program?
- Do you need Point Multipliers, Earn & Gets, and Gift Catalogues?
- How well does your property speak Points?
Next, we will identify the top three ways to improve your Points Program.
- What are new methods to leverage your existing reinvestment in your Points Program?
- What is the most important player segment served by your Points Program?
- What new tools will support your Points Program?
Together, we will look at the latest trends in Points Programs. During the webinar, we’ll poll participants regarding their practices so you can see how your policies compare.
The webinar closes with an interview of Roy Swift, Marketing Data Base Manager at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort. Roy will discuss how he uses points in promotions and successfully deploys reinvestment to court regulars at Suquamish.
This webinar is intended for marketers, analysts, and leaders who are unwilling to accept tired forms of reinvestment that are more taxing in time and resources than successful in driving incremental visitation and revenue.
Nicole Barker has worked with over 100 commercial and tribal casinos around the world.
She specializes in fitting tools and tactics to each client’s unique goals and environment.
Nicole begins with a client’s data, its market, and its customer base. Then, she retools loyalty programming to fit the market and the customer. Her innovative marketing arsenal aims to better connect casinos with their customers and to better serve the financial goals of the property.
“Nicole was instrumental in refining the analytics to introduce a Player Development beta program that was eventually rolled out across all of the properties in OLG. Nicole’s knowledge and insights into the analytics allowed us to target strong sales opportunities and have a real impact on revenue generated from our top tier of players.”
– Alison Sterling, Executive General Manager at Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries
“Nicole is a wizard with data. We’ve had the pleasure of working with her on a number of projects for large, service-oriented enterprises where her data acumen has identified huge, untapped revenue potential. I’m confident that if there are hidden opportunities in a client data base, she’ll find them!”
– Carter Buck, CEO at Engagex
“For any business looking to leverage the power of Marketing and Data Analytics to improve a current Loyalty Program, VIP Program, or to launch a new Loyalty program, connect with Nicole Barker. I was very fortunate to work with Nicole to re-vamp a VIP Loyalty Program in the Gaming Industry, and her experience and knowledge was invaluable! Not only can she teach you how to collect, analyze and leverage the data, she was exceptional at linking back to the success of your future strategies. Loyalty Programs are critical “added value” to your customer, but the data that is captured, when analyzed correctly, is what will help you make the best decisions in your marketing efforts moving forward.”
– Tracie Bertrand, Director of Tourism & Communications Peterborough & Kawartha Economic Development
About the Webinar Series
The Die Points Die webinar is the second of a four-part webinar series. The object is to shake up, sharpen, and re-purpose reinvestment. It’s a battle cry. It’s a call to action. If you believe your property’s reinvestment has gone off track and money is being wasted, this series will help you analyze your situation and target your resources for optimal results.
Other webinars in the series are:
Die Tiers Die!
Die Coupons Die!
Die Promotions Die!
You can register for each webinar separately, or enjoy a discount for purchasing all four for you and your team. See below for details.
Team members new to marketing will benefit from this introduction to why we use tiers, points, coupons, and promotions to drive business.
Managers and Directors will appreciate the exposure to trends and innovative ideas being espoused across the loyalty landscape.
General Managers and Chief Financial Officers can use this as a springboard to align their teams and their marketing strategy towards improvement that will grow the business without introducing new ways to buy the business.
Webinar Recording Cost: $179
Cost includes 90 days unlimited access to the webinar recording at your property.
The seminar cost is based on the number of computers accessing the webinar,
so you can set up a computer in a conference room and have multiple people participate in the webinar for one low price.
You can stop and start the recording so you and others within your property
can view the webinar as your schedule permits.
Register for ALL FOUR WEBINARS!
Webinar Series Cost: $537
Purchase all four webinars within the Die Points Die series and receive 25% off. That’s four webinars for the price of three. (Sometimes it’s just easier to ask your purchasing agent once instead of four times over).
The live version of the first two webinars in the series have been done, so if you purchase the full series you will get a recording of those webinars. For the other two you will get both access to the live webinar and 90 days unlimited access to the webinar recording at your property.
Dave Newton 702-255-9891