Webinar recordings can be an excellent training investment.
- Give you flexibility: you can watch the webinar whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Give you great value: you and others at your property can watch the webinar as many times as you want during the 90 days after you purchase it.
- Work with your schedule: You can watch a just a part of the webinar if you don’t have time to watch the whole webinar at one sitting.
- Are great for group training: you can stop the webinar recording whenever you want and work on an exercise together or discuss with the group how the topic is relevant at your property.
- Make it easy to train employees who only work nights and weekends.
The downside of recorded webinars is that you can’t ask questions during the webinar, but most presenters will be happy to answer questions about the webinar if you call or email them.
When we sell a seminar recording it includes:
- Unlimited access to the recording at your property for 90 days.
- The PowerPoint presentation used in the webinar.
- The Excel worksheets used in the webinar, if any.